keskiviikko 24. kesäkuuta 2015

Sunny Suni :)

Hi! My name is Suni, I'm originally from Thailand but now I live in Southern Finland. I must admit that I feel a bit lonely now.. I'm sunny, kind and caring person but if needed, I can be pretty spicy too ;) I'm also single and kinda shy to make friends. But when I do make friends, all the shyness disappears very quickly. And who knows what happens after that.. I must confess that in bed I'm not shy at all ;)

I like older men. Maybe younger ones too but all depends on character, I like mature and determined behaviour. I want man to take me.. And make me his little, willing and horny bitch. I enjoy roleplaying and different outfits. Lace, latex and rubber, high-heel platforms, what could be more exciting. Maybe I could be your maid and you my strong master? Sometimes I can be bit naughty so maybe you have to punish me.. So I can learn how to be a good girl. Maybe you have to tie me up and spank my tight ass so I learn to remember who is my master but I think that this effort will be rewarded..

For starters I would like to find a man to spend some hot nights with. Maybe we could try out something we both would enjoy, you as my master and me as your pleaser ;) If you are interested about my looks, you can get my photo with sms KUVA SUNI from number 179300. And btw, I do speak also Finnish but not so fluently, I'm willing to learn it more though :)

Kisses and hugs, Suni <3

Sunille voit laittaa tekstiviestiä aloittamalla tekstarisi nimellä Suni ja oma viesti perään. Numerot 179300 tai 044 7199 859.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti